HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

finding a future husband

Go down 
AuthorMessage
habiba

finding a future husband Empty
PostSubject: finding a future husband   finding a future husband EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 am

can everyone inshallah pray i get a good husband... i have commited many sins in the past ... i now try my best to ask for forgiveness i pray to allah to continue to guide me... i have alot if sins in my previous teenage years and i now feel ashamed and i cry myself to sleep of how im going to be punished in my grave and this life too... i ask for every muslim brothers and sisters to put der hands up and spare me a dua to allah to guide me a gud husband who would contionious to support me in the righteous path of allah ta'ala and a husbsnd who would stop me from temptations inshallah i need all da duas i can get i cant sleep i cant eat i got so many worrys please pray i get a gud husband and for allah to purify both our heartss .... may allah reward you ... jazakah allah khair
Back to top Go down
Faisal Abdullahi

Prayer Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: finding a future husband   finding a future husband EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:33 am

Insha Allah all your sins will be forgive en by Allah, just keep faith and be humble. Ameen.
Back to top Go down
Faisal Abdullahi

Prayer Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: finding a future husband   finding a future husband EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 am

Insha Allah all your sins will be forgive en by Allah, just keep faith and be humble. Ameen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding a future husband   finding a future husband Empty

Back to top Go down

finding a future husband
Page 1 of 1