HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pregnant and lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lost&lonely

pregnant and lost Empty
PostSubject: pregnant and lost   pregnant and lost EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Please pray for me to have strength to get over my ex who left me for another girl. I found out I was pregnant my life changed a lot I never properly got over my ex I was always drunk then findingout im pregnant that all changed Im completly sober which I hadn't bbeen in a very long time. But that being said I never properly ggot over him he was my bestfriend please pray give me the strength I need for my baby! I love you God!
Back to top Go down
Joydawn

Prayer Points : 1

pregnant and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: pregnant and lost   pregnant and lost EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 am

Heavenly Father I lift up this sister to you right now Lord. I pray that you heal her broken heart and calm her fears. God that you may fully reveal yourself to her and the fullness of your love. Lord that you help her to find her identity in you, that she may know her worth in you God. I pray that you strengthen her desire to know you and seek you, Father that your hand of mercy and grace will be upon her. I thank you Lord for this new life you've given her and I pray protection over this baby and momma. I ask these things in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!
I really want to encourage you to get into the Word, study Psalm 139. And study the new testament. Find a church and surround yourself with people that will encourage you and nd lift you up. God's word tells us if we want peace to seek it and go after it. So don't give up! Know that Christ desires for you to be His bride and to accept Him and nd dimes the man of your life. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and ALL else will be and nd dimes died unto you. Blessings sister.
Back to top Go down

pregnant and lost
Page 1 of 1